Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this off another site. Really good. Perfect on a hot summer day. Served it with Chuck's Salmon cassarole (#61084). Hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
- 2 -3 cups uncooked noodles, your choice
- 1 (8 ounce) can crabmeat
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons lettuce
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Boil noodles til tender.
- Rinse in cold water.
- Put noodles, crabmeat,pepper, lettuce, in bowl and set aside.
- in a small bowl, whisk zest, lime juice, olive oil, honey, cumin ginger, and salt.
- Pour over salad and toss.
- Cool in fridge at least one hour before serving.
Not particularly impressive. This was ok, but probably not something I'll make again. It seemed lacking in the flavor department. I made a few adjustments. I used rice instead of pasta to fit my husbands wheat free diet, and omitted the lettuce as it sounded strange for this type of salad and we added some mayo before eating it.
Very delicious and refreshing! A great dish that can easily be made ahead of time. Thanks for posting!