Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is made with imitation crabmeat. Haven't tried it with the real thing, but it might be even better. Chill time is 2 hours.
- 3 cups uncooked rotelle pasta
- 1 (8 ounce) packagerefrigerated flake-style imitation crabmeat
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 mango, peeled,seeded,and cubed
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded,and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Honey Lime Dressing
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- To make honey lime dressing: add all dressing ingredients to a small bowl; stir to mix well; set aside.
- Cook pasta according to the package directions; rinse and drain.
- In a mixing bowl, add cooked pasta, crabmeat, bell pepper, mango, jalapeno pepper, and cilantro; stir to mix.
- Pour dressing over pasta salad and gently toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste if needed; cover and chill 2 hours before serving.
This was awesome!! I took it too a potluck (doubled recipe) and nothing but compliments and people asked who made it and bring it again nest month! I didn't change a thing and will certainly make it again!!
This was so good. I brought it to a party and everyone loved it.
Fantastic crab salad. A different dish to take to a potluck. Even my picky kids loved it!