1/1 Photo of Caribbean Coleslaw With Orange Mango Dressing
I found this in a cookbook a while back--not sure which one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 1 1/2 large mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 6 green onions, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
Orange Mango Dressing
- 1In a large bowl mix together the cabbage, 1 1/2 large mangoes, red bell pepper, green onions and cilantro.
- 2Gently toss to combine.
- 3In a blender or food processor combine the puree the ingredients for the orange mango dressing.
- 4Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss to coat.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caribbean Coleslaw With Orange Mango Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.9
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Sodium 68.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 34.2 g
- Protein 6.3 g