1/2 Photos of Caribbean Coleslaw
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head cabbage, shredded fine
- 4 large carrots, shredded fine
- 453.59 g can pineapple chunks, drained
- black pepper
- 44.37 ml white wine vinegar
- 2 scotch bonnet peppers, seeded and chop fine
- 177.44 ml Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml salt
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard or 14.79 ml spicy brown mustard
- 59.14 ml eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1Shred cabbage fine.
- 2Shred carrots fine.
- 3Drain well canned pineapple chunks.
- 4Combine fruit and vegies in a large bowl and toss.
- 5To prepare the dressing:.
- 6Combine sweetened condensed milk with the mustard of choice and salt.
- 7Gradually add a little bit (a teaspoon at a time) of the oil, beating constantly.
- 8Continue adding oil slowly, beating all the while.
- 9Gradually beat in the evaporated milk, vinegar and peppers.
- 10Pour dressing over all, and toss.
- 11Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- 12You can also add a few green spring chopped onions if desired.
Nutritional Facts for Caribbean Coleslaw
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.4
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 386.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar