Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
It's a wow dessert! A great follow up to Jamaican Jerk Pork.
Make and share this Caribbean Coconut Custard recipe from Food.com.
- Place eggs, yolks, sugar, water and butter into a food processor and whirl until well combined.
- Add coconut.
- Whirl just to mix.
- Set a 5-6 cup ring mold in a larger rimmed baking pan, at least 2 inches deep.
- Pour egg mixture into mold.
- Place both pans in a 350* oven.
- Fill bottom pan with boiling water to halfway up the sides of the mold.
- Bake until custard jiggles only slightly when shaken, about 50 minutes.
- Lift mold from water and place on rack.
- Let cool completely.
- Invert a plate on top and invert custard onto plate.
- Lift off mold.
- Serve or cover and chill for up to 2 days.
- Cut into wedges and serve with pineapple.