It's a wow dessert! A great follow up to Jamaican Jerk Pork.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place eggs, yolks, sugar, water and butter into a food processor and whirl until well combined.
- 2Add coconut.
- 3Whirl just to mix.
- 4Set a 5-6 cup ring mold in a larger rimmed baking pan, at least 2 inches deep.
- 5Pour egg mixture into mold.
- 6Place both pans in a 350* oven.
- 7Fill bottom pan with boiling water to halfway up the sides of the mold.
- 8Bake until custard jiggles only slightly when shaken, about 50 minutes.
- 9Lift mold from water and place on rack.
- 10Let cool completely.
- 11Invert a plate on top and invert custard onto plate.
- 12Lift off mold.
- 13Serve or cover and chill for up to 2 days.
- 14Cut into wedges and serve with pineapple.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caribbean Coconut Custard
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.7
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 194.8 mg
- Sodium 57.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 41.4 g
- Protein 4.3 g