Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Serve with a green salad over rice.
Make and share this Caribbean Coconut Crab recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs crabmeat
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon mashed garlic
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Season crab meat with garlic and herbs, cover and marinade in fridge for at least 1/2 hour.
- Add the remaining ingredients put in a pot over low heat and cook until half the liquid has evaporated.