- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces melon liqueur
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces blue curacao
- 1⁄4 fluid ounce bacardi rum
- 1⁄4 fluid ounce cream of coconut
- 3⁄4 fluid ounce pineapple juice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shaker filled with ice Mix the Bacardi and pineapple juice.
- shake well until too cold to hold.
- strain the content into a glass filled with ice.
- rinse shaker and fill again with ice.
- mix the Curacao and cream of coconut and shake until too cold to hold.
- Stain the contents into the same glass and mix.