Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this in some old magazines. It is good and very easy!
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, undrained
- 1 (21 ounce) canfruit pie filling (any flavor)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine butter, sugar and flour in mixing bowl, blending well; set aside.
- Lightly spray 2 quart casserole.
- Spread pineapple and pie filling in bottom of dish.
- Sprinkle with sugar mixture and bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown.