Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was a Cooking Light way back in 98.
- 4 cups greens, torn
- 1 lb medium shrimp, cooked & peeled
- 1 cup papaya, peeled cubed
- 1 cup pineapple, fresh cubed
- 1⁄2 cup avocado, chopped peeled
- 1⁄2 cup red bell peppers or 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 15 ounces black beans, drained rinsed
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup cashews, unsalted chopped toasted
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Braggs liquid aminos
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Arrange greens on platter.
- Spoon the shrimp down the center arrange Then arrange the rest of the ingredients in rows on either side of shrimp.
- Starting with the Orange Juice, combine all ingredients in a bottle and shake well for the dressing then.
- Drizzle Orange-Soy Vinaigrette over salad; Garnish.