1/1 Photo of Caribbean Chutney Kabobs
4 hrs 25 mins
I really like the fruit with the meat in this. Very quick and easy to make. Recipe include 4 hour marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak skewers in water at least 20 minutes before assembling kabobs to prevent burning.
- 2Peel and core pineapple, cut into 1 inch chunks.
- 3Alternately thread bell pepper, pineapple and chicken onto skewers.
- 4Place in a shallow baking dish.
- 5Combine chutney, orange juice, vanilla and nutmeg in a small bowl; mix well and pour over kabobs;
- 6Cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours.
- 7Preheat broiler or do on bbq.
- 8Spray broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray; place kabobs on prepared broiler pan.
- 9Broil 6 to 8 inches from heat 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- 10Transfer to serving plates.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caribbean Chutney Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 54.7
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 19.7 mg
- Sodium 22.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: