1 hr 30 mins
Chef #872586's Note:
A complete meal and very delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, do not drain
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 mangoes or 1 peach
- 2 green onions, thin slices top only
- 2 cups whole grain rice
- 1 tablespoon caribbean seasoning (optional)
- 1Heat Oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place cubed chicken in a ungreased rectangular baking dish, 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
- 3Bake chicken for 25-30 minutes, cook thoroughly.
- 4Meanwhile, start cooking your rice according to your package directions.
- 5(optional - add 1 tbsp Caribbean seasoning to rice while it cooks).
- 6Then in a large bowl, add the remaining ingredients and still well.
- 7When the chicken is done remove it from oven.
- 8Spoon in the ingredients from the bowl.
- 9Cover and cook for 30 minutes.
- 10Serve hot over rice and be sure to get lots of the juice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caribbean Chicken With Rice
Serving Size: 1 (379 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 642.3
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 290.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.9 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 44.4 g