- 4 pieces chicken (175 g per)
- 1 large red pepper, deseeded, cored, chopped
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 250 ml chicken stock
- salt and pepper
- 4 pineapple rings, fresh or canned
- 1 banana
- 1 orange, sliced, peeled
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the chicken portions in a casserole dish with the chopped pepper and curry powder.
- Pour over the stock and add salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook in a preheated hot oven at 220 C / 425 F / Gas 7 for 50 minutes.
- Chop the pineapple rings and banana and add to the casserole. Cook for a 10 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
- Garnish the casserole with the orange slices.