Recipe by Jewelies
Another Huey recipe. Posted for ZWT 3.
Top Review by MA HIKER
This is delicious! I did cut down a bit on the cayenne (used half) and my 11 year old still said it was too spicy. But the rest of us liked that level of heat just fine! And grilled pineapple is wonderful! Sweetens it up nicely. We love fresh pineapple, but grilled it is definitely over the top! thanks for the recipe.
- 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 3 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 2 teaspoons allspice
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄2 teaspoon flaked sea salt
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- plastic wrap
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 8 fresh pineapple rings
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons finely diced cucumbers
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix spices and salt together. Set aside a little in a small bowl.
- Place doubled-over plastic over chicken and batten out to an even thickness.
- Then dip chicken into spice mix and cook on a lightly oiled ridged grill (or BBQ), together with pineapple.
- At the same time, mix together yoghurt, cucumber, lemon juice, a pinch of the reserved spice mix and coriander.
- To serve, arrange pineapple rings and chicken on individual plates and top with a dollop of the yoghurt.