1/1 Photo of Caribbean Chicken With Caramelised Pineapple
Another Huey recipe. Posted for ZWT 3.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 3 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 2 teaspoons allspice
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon flaked sea salt
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- plastic wrap
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 8 fresh pineapple rings
- 1/2 cup low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons finely diced cucumbers
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 1Mix spices and salt together. Set aside a little in a small bowl.
- 2Place doubled-over plastic over chicken and batten out to an even thickness.
- 3Then dip chicken into spice mix and cook on a lightly oiled ridged grill (or BBQ), together with pineapple.
- 4At the same time, mix together yoghurt, cucumber, lemon juice, a pinch of the reserved spice mix and coriander.
- 5To serve, arrange pineapple rings and chicken on individual plates and top with a dollop of the yoghurt.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caribbean Chicken With Caramelised Pineapple
Serving Size: 1 (333 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.3
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 70.2 mg
- Sodium 104.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 18.2 g
- Protein 30.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
flaked sea salt