Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Good as an appetizer or main dish.
Make and share this Caribbean Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- 2 -3 lbs fresh chicken wings, cut and tips removed
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Heat olive oil, soy sauce, honey, brown sugar, paprika, cumin, salt and cayenne pepper until disolved.
- Cool. Pour over wings and marinate at least 2 hours, turning once or twice.
- Bake at 375 with marinade for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours. You can broil for one minute at the end to crisp the skin but watch carefully, they can burn easily.