Tropical chicken salad. Makes 4 main meal serving or serves 8-10 as a side dish. Beautiful addition to a picnic or potluck! Adapted & lightened from Pillsbury website
- 1 (6 ounce) container fat free pina colada yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon caribbean jerk seasoning
- 4 cups romaine lettuce
- 6 ounces cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups mangoes, fresh chopped
- 1 cup fat-free cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 3 roma tomatoes, chopped and seeded
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup cashews (optional)
- Whisk together dressing ingredients, set aside.
- Toss salad ingredients together OR layer in order listed into clear serving bowl.
- Pour dressing over salad and serve.