Charlotte J's Note:
A great summer salad for dinner guest.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup teriyaki marinade, sauce
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons minced jalapeno peppers
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 3/4 lb mixed salad green
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 4 cups corn tortilla chips
- 1Place the chicken in a bowl, and cover with the teriyaki marinade sauce.
- 2Marinate at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- 3In a small bowl mix the tomatoes, onion, jalapeno pepper, and cilantro.
- 4Cover salsa, and refrigerate.
- 5In a small bowl, mix the mustard, honey, sugar, oil, vinegar, and lime juice.
- 6Cover dressing, and refrigerate.
- 7Preheat the grill for high heat.
- 8Lightly oil grill grate.
- 9Place chicken on the grill, and discard marinade.
- 10Cook for 6 to 8 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear.
- 11Arrange mixed salad greens on plates.
- 12Spoon some of the salsa over each salad, and sprinkle with 1/4 of the pineapple chunks.
- 13Break tortilla chips into large chunks, and sprinkle over salads.
- 14Lay some of the grilled chicken strips on each salad.
- 15Finally, drizzle dressing over each salad, and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caribbean Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.6
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 37.7 mg
- Sodium 1740.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 38.3 g
- Protein 18.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens