1/2 Photos of Caribbean Chicken Salad
This is a great summer salad. It's really easy to make, and kids love it. I like to stuff the salad into pitas and serve it like that, but it can stand alone as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast
- 1 fresh mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1/2 medium jicama, peeled and cut into thin sticks
- 1/2 head green leaf lettuce, washed, dried, and sliced
- 1Whisk lime juice, honey, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper. Drizzle in oil, whisking until thickened.
- 2Place 1/4 c dressing in a shallow dish. Add chicken and marinate, covered, in fridge for 1 hour.
- 3Heat grill to medium and oil rack. Grill Chicken for 6 minutes per side, until cooked through, or broil for 5 min per side.
- 4Cool slightly, then cut into 1/2"-thick slices.
- 5Put remaining ingredients and chicken into a bowl. Drizzle with remaining dressing.
- 6Optional: Stuff salad into pitas and serve!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caribbean Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (480 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 580.5
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 91.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.1 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 35.6 g