Recipe by COOKGIRl
A recipe intended to take advantage of leftovers in your frig. I give you a roughly drafted ingredients' list and you choose the recipes to use for these wraps. I stole this recipe, too.
- 473.18 ml cooked chicken, cut up into bite-size chunks (or 2 cups firm tofu, sauteed, diced)
- 354.88 ml black beans, cooked
- 354.88 ml coconut-flavored rice
- 158.51 ml mango salsa
- 177.44 ml pureed garbanzo beans (known as hummous dip, homemade is best)
- 118.29 ml pineapple chunk, cut up into bite site pieces
- 118.29 ml green cabbage, shredded
- 118.29 ml red cabbage, shredded
- 44.37 ml green onions, thinly sliced
- 8 whole wheat tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- NOTE: Ingredient amounts are estimated.
- Toss the pineapple chunks with the cabbage. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide and arrange the cooked chicken onto each flour tortilla.
- Divide and add the other ingredients; roll up tortillas.
- Garnish each wrap with fresh green onion.
- For Vegetarian use the Tofu.