Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A recipe intended to take advantage of leftovers in your frig. I give you a roughly drafted ingredients' list and you choose the recipes to use for these wraps. I stole this recipe, too.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut up into bite-size chunks (or 2 cups firm tofu, sauteed, diced)
- 1 1⁄2 cups black beans, cooked
- 1 1⁄2 cups coconut-flavored rice
- 2⁄3 cup mango salsa
- 3⁄4 cup pureed garbanzo beans (known as hummous dip, homemade is best)
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple chunk, cut up into bite site pieces
- 1⁄2 cup green cabbage, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 3 tablespoons green onions, thinly sliced
- 8 whole wheat tortillas
- NOTE: Ingredient amounts are estimated.
- Toss the pineapple chunks with the cabbage. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide and arrange the cooked chicken onto each flour tortilla.
- Divide and add the other ingredients; roll up tortillas.
- Garnish each wrap with fresh green onion.
- For Vegetarian use the Tofu.