A recipe intended to take advantage of leftovers in your frig. I give you a roughly drafted ingredients' list and you choose the recipes to use for these wraps. I stole this recipe, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut up into bite-size chunks (or 2 cups firm tofu, sauteed, diced)
- 1 1/2 cups black beans, cooked
- 1 1/2 cups coconut-flavored rice
- 2/3 cup mango salsa
- 3/4 cup pureed garbanzo beans (known as hummous dip, homemade is best)
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunk, cut up into bite site pieces
- 1/2 cup green cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 3 tablespoons green onions, thinly sliced
- 8 whole wheat tortillas
- 1NOTE: Ingredient amounts are estimated.
- 2Toss the pineapple chunks with the cabbage. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Divide and arrange the cooked chicken onto each flour tortilla.
- 4Divide and add the other ingredients; roll up tortillas.
- 5Garnish each wrap with fresh green onion.
- 6For Vegetarian use the Tofu.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caribbean Chicken (Or Tofu) Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 836.6
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 52.5 mg
- Sodium 1109.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 140.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.3 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 39.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: