Great for something different at your next barbecue. Boneless, skinless turkey thighs cut into cubes can be used in place of the chicken. This can also be used for OAMC by combining chicken and marinade in a ziplock bag and freezing. Place frozen bag in refrigerator the night before to begin defrosting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken into 24 small cubes and place in a large bowl.
- 2Mix all marinade ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- 3Pour over chicken, stirring to coat all pieces evenly.
- 4Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 5Cut red pepper and onion into cubes.
- 6Thread chickenpieces onto 8 skewers, alternating with pepper and onion cubes.
- 7Barbecue on a greased grill heated to medium.
- 8Test for doneness by slicing into a chicken cube after 8-10 minutes, making sure the chicken is thoroughly cooked and no pink remains.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caribbean Chicken Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.0
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 94.4 mg
- Sodium 361.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 23.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: