Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great for something different at your next barbecue. Boneless, skinless turkey thighs cut into cubes can be used in place of the chicken. This can also be used for OAMC by combining chicken and marinade in a ziplock bag and freezing. Place frozen bag in refrigerator the night before to begin defrosting.
- Cut chicken into 24 small cubes and place in a large bowl.
- Mix all marinade ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- Pour over chicken, stirring to coat all pieces evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Cut red pepper and onion into cubes.
- Thread chickenpieces onto 8 skewers, alternating with pepper and onion cubes.
- Barbecue on a greased grill heated to medium.
- Test for doneness by slicing into a chicken cube after 8-10 minutes, making sure the chicken is thoroughly cooked and no pink remains.