- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (16 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 green peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces or 12 cherry tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken in 1" cubes.
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1/3 cup juice. Set pineapple aside.
- Combine pineapple juice and next 4 ingredients for marinade. Marinate chicken for at l east 1 hour.
- Arrange chicken, pineapple chunks and vegetable on skewers. Reserve marinade.
- Place kabobs on broiler grid. Brush kabobs with marinade broil under flame 10 to 12 minutes, turning and basting several times while broiling. Serve over rice, if desired.