Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (16 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 green peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces or 12 cherry tomatoes
- Cut chicken in 1" cubes.
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1/3 cup juice. Set pineapple aside.
- Combine pineapple juice and next 4 ingredients for marinade. Marinate chicken for at l east 1 hour.
- Arrange chicken, pineapple chunks and vegetable on skewers. Reserve marinade.
- Place kabobs on broiler grid. Brush kabobs with marinade broil under flame 10 to 12 minutes, turning and basting several times while broiling. Serve over rice, if desired.
great marinate. the kids love these kabobs. We cooked them on the grill and basted them as they cooked.