Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe comes from Diabetic recipes. com. Marinade 5 hours or over night.
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Combine all ingredients,Except chicken breast, in a large bowl; add chicken to marinade and refrigerate for 5 hours or overnight.
- Discard the marinade and grill or broil the chicken for 5-7 minutes per side, until juiced run clear.
This is a fabulous marinade! We actually used it on some lovely lean boneless pork chops and the flavor was wonderful. Due to some crazy circumstances the chops stayed in the marinade for 2 days. It was flavorful and enjoyed by all! I did have to sub. lemon juice for the lime juice and I used lemon zest.