Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a very simple recipe that I got out of a hurry-up chicken recipe book. I love the flavor of tarragon, so that made this one a winner for me!
- Heat Butter in skillet.
- Add chicken breasts skin side down.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 salt and 1/2 tarragon.
- Cook over medium heat until browned, about 10 minutes.
- Turn chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle with remaining salt and tarragon.
- Cook until brown, about 10 more minutes.
- Combine lime juice, water and tabasco sauce.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover and simmer 10 minutes longer or until chicken is tender.
- Serve over hot cooked rice.
This was VERY good! I doubled the amount of tarragon , it just didn't seem like enough for that amount of chicken ... (and I DO love the taste of tarragon ;) ) Other than that , I stuck right to the recipe. I poured the sauce over the rice. This is a quick enough dish to make on a busy weeknight but it doesn't TASTE quick! :) I will definitely make this again! Thanks for posting !!!