1/1 Photo of Caribbean Chicken
This is a very simple recipe that I got out of a hurry-up chicken recipe book. I love the flavor of tarragon, so that made this one a winner for me!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat Butter in skillet.
- 2Add chicken breasts skin side down.
- 3Sprinkle with 1/2 salt and 1/2 tarragon.
- 4Cook over medium heat until browned, about 10 minutes.
- 5Turn chicken breasts.
- 6Sprinkle with remaining salt and tarragon.
- 7Cook until brown, about 10 more minutes.
- 8Combine lime juice, water and tabasco sauce.
- 9Pour over chicken.
- 10Cover and simmer 10 minutes longer or until chicken is tender.
- 11Serve over hot cooked rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caribbean Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.3
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 123.3 mg
- Sodium 758.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 30.4 g