- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons butter or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons margarine
- 2 cups lightly salted whole cashews
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 2 teaspoons caribbean jerk seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°. Heat butter in an 8-inch cake pan in oven for 2 to 3 minutes or until melted; stir in nuts and remaining ingredients, tossing to coat.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Arrange cashews in a single layer on wax paper, and let cool. Store in an airtight container.