Caribbean Blue Jello Shots
- Bring water to a rolling boil, then remove from heat.
- Stir together boiling water and powdered gelatin in a mixing bowl. Stir constantly until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Stir in cold water and alcohol.
- Pour mixture into ,individual shot-size (1oz-2oz) plastic or paper cups. ****To make the Jello easier to consume, buy plastic cups that also have lids. Pour the mix into the cup, add the lid, then turn it upside down prior to refrigeration.
- Place shots on a tray in refrigerator (not the freezer). Chill until firm (approximately 2-4 hours). Refrigerate until served.