- 1 (15 ounce) can reduced sodium black beans, drained
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped (I don't use this)
- 1 tablespoon red onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange peel, grated
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 1 orange, sectioned
- red leaf lettuce (optional)
- 1 ounce feta cheese, crumbled (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine beans, salsa, cilantro, onion, orange peel, lime juice and cumin in medium bowl. Gently stir in banana and orange. Spoon onto lettuce lined small serving platter.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of salad, if desired. Squeeze additional lime juice over bananas.