Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 6 small salad tomatoes, diced (Roma work well)
- 1⁄2 red onion, diced
- 1⁄2 large green pepper, diced
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 bag salad greens
- Combine everything in a medium bowl except the salad greens, and toss well.
- Chill for an hour before serving over salad greens.
Very tasty and very simple to do, just the way I like recipes. The only change I made was I used red capsicum because that is what I had on hand. The only other thing I would suggest you use a good parmesan cheese. I did not chop the basil I just tore it a little.