1/2 Photos of Cardamom Sweet Tea
I've learned two new cuisines in my year so far spent in the South: Southern food, and Indian food. This brings them together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring two quarts of water, with the cardamom pods, to boil in a pot.
- 2Remove from heat and add the tea bags.
- 3Cover and let steep five minutes.
- 4Remove the tea bags and the cardamom.
- 5Put the Splenda or sugar in a gallon pitcher and add the tea.
- 6Fill the pitcher the rest of the way with cold water, chill, and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cardamom Sweet Tea
Serving Size: 1 (477 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 10.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
family-size tea bags