1/6 Photos of Cardamom Sour Cream Waffles
Source: Gourmet Magazine, February 2008 issue
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat a waffle iron until hot.
- 2Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cardamom.
- 3Whisk together remaining ingredients in another bowl, then whisk into flour mixture until just combined.
- 4Lightly brush waffle iron with oil and cook waffles according to manufacturer's instructions.
- 5Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cardamom Sour Cream Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 452.3
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 151.9 mg
- Sodium 627.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 11.2 g