Pleasant, delicious, differnt cookie from Cooking light.
Make and share this Cardamom-Lemon Polenta Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350f degrees.
- Place almonds in a food processor, pulse until finely ground.
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife.
- add flour and next 5 ingredients (flour through salt) to food processor, process until combined.
- Add butter, water and egg; pulse 3 or 4 times or just until combined.
- Lightly press mixture evenly into bottom of a 9 inch round springform pan coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Bake at 350f degrees for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove outer ring of springform pan, and cut cookie into 12 wedges while warm.