Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
Delightful grape jelly that is tasty and sweet! Comes from a cardamom recipe site.
Make and share this Cardamom Jelly (It's Scandinavian) recipe from Food.com.
- Cook grapes in water in a covered saucepan until soft,about 30 minutes
- Strain mixture through cheesecloth.
- Measure 5 cups of the juice and pour into a 5-quart kettle.
- Add the pectin and cook over high heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture comes to a full, rolling boil.
- Boil rapidly one minute, stirring constantly.
- Add sugar and cardamom and boil rapidly again for one minute.
- Remove jelly from heat, skim off foam, and pour into hot sterilized jars, leaving 1/2-inch space at the top of each. Seal airtight.