1/2 Photos of Cardamom Green Tea
Another goodie from asiaone's website. This is adapted from 'Juices and Tonics' by Elsa Petersen-Schepelern. This recipe is Pakistani-inspired according to the author. Cardamom is a powerful soothing agent for upset stomachs (as like ginger).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse the teapot with boiling water.
- 2Add the tea and cardamom, then fill with boiling water.
- 3Let steep for 1-2 minutes only (no longer, or the bitter tannins are released).
- 4Pour the tea and add sugar to taste (only if you usually like sweet tea).
- 5I prefer it plain myself.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cardamom Green Tea
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green cardamom pods