Recipe by WaterMelon
Another goodie from asiaone's website. This is adapted from 'Juices and Tonics' by Elsa Petersen-Schepelern. This recipe is Pakistani-inspired according to the author. Cardamom is a powerful soothing agent for upset stomachs (as like ginger).
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse the teapot with boiling water.
- Add the tea and cardamom, then fill with boiling water.
- Let steep for 1-2 minutes only (no longer, or the bitter tannins are released).
- Pour the tea and add sugar to taste (only if you usually like sweet tea).
- I prefer it plain myself.