Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
I found this on line and how good does it sound? Cardamom. Yummy! Cardamom is very aromatic and has warming properites.
- Place cardamon in a tea leave holder or cheese cloth.
- Cook grapes and cardamon in water in a covered saucepan.
- Strain mixture through cheesecloth overnight.
- Measure 5 cups of the juice and pour into a 5-quart kettle with the cardamom.
- Add the pectin and cook over high heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture comes to a full, rolling boil.
- Brushing sides of pot with a wet pastry brush.
- Boil rapidly ONE minute, stirring constantly.
- Add sugar and cardamom and boil rapidly again for one minute.
- Remove jelly from heat, remove cardamon and discard, skim off foam, and pour into hot sterilized jars, leaving 1/2-inch space at the top of each jar. Process in water bath for 10 minutes.