1/7 Photos of Cardamom Grape Jelly
1 hr 15 mins
I found this on line and how good does it sound? Cardamom. Yummy! Cardamom is very aromatic and has warming properites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cardamon in a tea leave holder or cheese cloth.
- 2Cook grapes and cardamon in water in a covered saucepan.
- 3Strain mixture through cheesecloth overnight.
- 4Measure 5 cups of the juice and pour into a 5-quart kettle with the cardamom.
- 5Add the pectin and cook over high heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture comes to a full, rolling boil.
- 6Brushing sides of pot with a wet pastry brush.
- 7Boil rapidly ONE minute, stirring constantly.
- 8Add sugar and cardamom and boil rapidly again for one minute.
- 9Remove jelly from heat, remove cardamon and discard, skim off foam, and pour into hot sterilized jars, leaving 1/2-inch space at the top of each jar. Process in water bath for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Jellies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cardamom Grape Jelly
Serving Size: 1 (3195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 978.5
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 252.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 242.8 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green cardamom pods