1/3 Photos of Cardamom Custards (Ww)
Recipe source: WW magazine. These are 4 points plus/each
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Spray 6 custard cups or ramekins with Pam.
- 3In a saucepan mix together the milk, dry milk and sugar over medium high heat; cook stirring until mixture boils and sugar is dissolved (3-5 minutes).
- 4Meanwhile whisk together the eggs in a bowl.
- 5Remove pan from heat and gradually whisk in eggs, vanilla and the cardamom.
- 6Divide custard mixture among custard cups which are put in a roasting pan. Pour hot water into roasting pan to come halfway up the sides of the custard cups. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until knife inserted in center of custard comes out clean. Transfer custard cups to a wire rack and cool to room temperature and then chill for at least 4 hours.
- 7Serve custards topped with preserves.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cardamom Custards (Ww)
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.1
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 106.4 mg
- Sodium 106.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 22.2 g
- Protein 8.0 g