This recipe has been submitted for play in ZWT8 - India. This recipe was found on Indian Food Forever. I love cardamom cookies and this recipe sounds pretty wonderful to me. I hope that you will also enjoy this treat. I'm sorry I have no idea how many cookies this recipe will make.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees f.
- In a bowl, beat the butter, sugar and ground cardomom for 3 minutes.
- Then with the beater going add the eggs one at a time.
- When the mixture is light and fluffy , add the flour and salt by hand, being gentle with the dough.
- When the soft dough is ready, drop the batter using a spoon onto a nonstick cookie sheet.
- Place them 1/2" apart.
- Bake these cookies in a preheated oven at 325 F for 10 - 11 minutes or till the cookies have a golden color.
- Repeat the baking procedure for the remaining dough.