Don't know how old this recipe is. Another one that floated around my sister's office. Haven't tried it yet. Let me know how it worked for you.
- Sift flour with spices, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixer bowl, cream the butter; gradually add the sugar and continue to cream umtil light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each.
- Stir the flour mixture into the creamed mixture, alternating with sour cream, blending well.
- Spoon into a greased 3-qt Bundt pan and bake in a 325 degree oven for 1 hour or until done.
- Cool pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes, then turn cake out of pan and cool completely.
- Before serving, sprinkle with sifted confectioner's sugar.