1/2 Photos of Cardamom Butter Cookie
A nice crisp cookie that melts in your mouth. The dough is easy to handle, if you chill dough over night let it warm up a bit before working. Nice flavor too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 2Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- 3Sift together remaining ingredients; stir into creamed mixture and mix well.
- 4Chill dough, roll and cut with cookie cutters.
- 5Bake in a 350°F oven 10 to 12 minutes, depending on thickness of cookies.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cardamom Butter Cookie
Serving Size: 1 (967 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1032.9
- Calories from Fat 445
- Total Fat 49.4 g
- Saturated Fat 30.0 g
- Cholesterol 227.7 mg
- Sodium 745.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 135.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 63.0 g
- Protein 13.3 g