- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 3.69 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 118.29 ml granulated sugar
- 118.29 ml packed brown sugar
- 59.14 ml butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 354.88 ml mashed ripe bananas (about 3 bananas)
- 78.07 ml reduced-fat sour cream
- 2.46 ml ground cardamom
- 78.07 ml finely chopped pistachios
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups, and level with a knife. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt, stirring with a whisk.
- Place sugars and butter in a large bowl, and beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended (about 1 minute).
- Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add banana, sour cream, and cardamom; beat until blended.
- Add flour mixture; beat at low speed just until moist. Stir in pistachios.
- Spoon batter into a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes in pan on a wire rack; remove from pan. Cool bread completely on wire rack.