Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This treat was inspired by my love of both Cardamom and Almond. They are chewy and light and fill the house with a delightful aroma. A sure hit around here in this Little Norway town. Be sure to use fresh ground Cardamom for the best flavor.
- preheat oven to 350.
- cream together butter, flour, oil, 1 cup sugar, baking powder and first three eggs.
- Set aside.
- In another bowl cream together Almond Paste, 1 cup sugar, 2 eggs, almond extract and cardamom.
- Mix the two together the two mixtures and spread into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Once cooled cut into squares & enjoy.