For a quick and tasty meal with an Italian flavour try this simple and hearty pasta recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the pancetta and 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan and fry until nice and crisp.
- 2Meanwhile, bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Add the pasta and return to the boil. Cook for 10-12 minutes until the pasta is al dente; drain.
- 3While the pasta is cooking mix the egg yolks and cream in a large bowl with the freshly grated parmesan.
- 4Season the mixture well with sea salt and freshly ground pepper and mix in the parsley.
- 5Once the pasta has been drained add it to the bowl containing the parmesan mixture. Add the remaining olive oil and the crispy pancetta and toss thoroughly.
- 6Serve the pasta garnished with Parmesan shavings and a generous amount of freshly ground pepper.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carbonara-Style Penne With Pancetta and Parsley
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 587.2
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 31.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 209.8 mg
- Sodium 669.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 23.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: