Buster's friend's Note:
A nice fast tasty carbonara sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute prosciutto and garlic in a pan until slightly crisp.
- 2Drain fat and discard the garlic.
- 3Add cream to the pan, stir to combine. Remove from heat.
- 4In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and cheese.
- 5Slowly add the cream mixture to the eggs and cheese.
- 6Return the mixture to the pan and cook just long enough to heat through.
- 7Toss with hot pasta.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carbonara Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.6
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 280.4 mg
- Sodium 340.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 13.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: