Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Brown the onion and garlic in the oil and butter.
- Cut the meat into squares and add to the pan.
- Brown well.
- Incorporate the tomatoes, seasonings, carrots, and beef broth to cover the ingredients.
- Cook 15 minutes and add the rest of the vegetables.
- Cook until the vegetables are half done, then add the rice and the peaches.
- Continue cooking until everythig is done.
- Serve sprinkled with parsley or basil.
Delicious!!! Though I didn't have all the ingredients it still turned out very good. Thanks!