Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, mushed
- 1 kg veal
- 1 can whole peeled tomatoes, chopped up
- salt and pepper
- 50 g butter
- 2 carrots, in slices
- 1 sweet potato, cut up
- 1⁄4 kg squash, cut up
- 3 potatoes, cut up
- 2 ears of corn, cut up
- 1 cup rice
- 1 can peaches or 1 can apricot
- beef broth
- Brown the onion and garlic in the oil and butter.
- Cut the meat into squares and add to the pan.
- Brown well.
- Incorporate the tomatoes, seasonings, carrots, and beef broth to cover the ingredients.
- Cook 15 minutes and add the rest of the vegetables.
- Cook until the vegetables are half done, then add the rice and the peaches.
- Continue cooking until everythig is done.
- Serve sprinkled with parsley or basil.
Delicious!!! Though I didn't have all the ingredients it still turned out very good. Thanks!