I'm not a huge participant in the low-no carb dieting. However, I am always concerned with my calorie intake. I find the easiest way to cut calories, is to cut out unneccessary carbs. One day, I decided to throw out the tortilla and try wrapping my meal in a lettuce leaf. You get the great taste and nutrition of a regular turkey sandwich or wrap, without the extra 200+ calories or added carbs. It's fast, easy, health and tasty!
- Lay the lettuce leaf flat.
- place turkey slices on first.
- add red onions.
- evenly distrbute mayo and mustard.
- lay tomatoes on top.
- season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- tightly roll up the lettuce leaf.