Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe out of Bakefest 2004 booklet.
- 1 1⁄2 cups ground toasted walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons frys cocoa
- 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup meted butter
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup frys cocoa
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Crust: Preheat oven 350°F.
- Combine walnuts, flour, cocoa, Splenda, sugar and butter.
- Press into an 8-inch springform pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Butter the side of pan and set aside.
- Increase oven temperature to 400°F.
- Blend cream cheese until very smooth in mixing bowl.
- Add sour cream, cocoa, Splenda, sugar, and vanilla.
- Blend until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl.
- Beat in eggs.
- Scrape mixture over crust and smooth top.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 200°F and bake for 1 hour.
- Run a knife around the edge of the cheesecake and tent with non stick foil.
- Turn the oven off and let cake cool inside warm oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool (tented) to room temperature.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before slicing.
- Makes 10 servings.