Recipe by Air Force Mama
I could eat these everyday, now that I know I can make them I just might =)
- 6 ounces imitation crabmeat, finely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons onions, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons water chestnuts, minced (optional)
- wonton wrapper
- oil, for frying
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the crab, cream cheese, onion, sugar, and water chest nuts.
- Drop about one or one and one-half teaspoons of filling onto each wonton wrapper. Fold them into triangles and wet wrap with water to stick sides together.
- Heat oil on medium-high heat in a skillet or deep fryer.
- Fry the rangoons until browned.
- When they’re done frying, place on paper towel on a plate.