Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
I could eat these everyday, now that I know I can make them I just might =)
Make and share this Carb Rangoons (YUM-O) recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the crab, cream cheese, onion, sugar, and water chest nuts.
- Drop about one or one and one-half teaspoons of filling onto each wonton wrapper. Fold them into triangles and wet wrap with water to stick sides together.
- Heat oil on medium-high heat in a skillet or deep fryer.
- Fry the rangoons until browned.
- When they’re done frying, place on paper towel on a plate.