Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy to make & always a hit. Makes a nice presentation too.
Make and share this Caraway Seed Cauliflower Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup French dressing
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into small pieces & sliced thinly
- 1⁄2 cup celery leaves, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream,salad dressing,caraway seeds & salt.
- Add cauliflower,celery leaves & onions. Toss to coat.
- Refrigerate 2-3 hours before serving.
- Prep. time does not include chilling.
This was scrumptious. I made it exactly as instructed for a family holiday gathering. I think my family thinks that I cannot "cook" but I didn't have any left to bring home and several people asked me for the recipe. Thank you so much for sharing!
Wow! I am so happy that I found this recipe. It's wonderfully unique from other cauliflower salads. Just the right amount of caraway. I used reduced fat French dressing and sour cream with great success. I can see why this salad is always a hit. I know I'll be making it again. Thanx for the recipe!