Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A new twist on the same old fried potatoes.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 4 large baking potatoes, unpeeled & cut into 2 x 1/2 inch strips
- Combine margarine & seasonings in a large skillet; heat until margarine melts.
- Add potatoes & onion. Stir well.
- Cover & cook over medium heat 15 - 20 minutes or until potatoes are lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with cheese, cover and cook 1 minute until cheese is melted.