- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 3 apples, peeled & thin sliced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 6 pork chops, 1/2"
- salt and pepper
- Dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
- Layer onions and apples in the bottom of a shallow baking dish.
- Drizzle honey on top and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon caraway seeds.
- Prepare chops by sprinkling them with garlic salt and pepper and spreading mustard on them.
- Place chops on apples and sprinkle with remaining 1 teaspoon caraway seeds.
- Cover and bake 1 hour.